- Document and develop the backstory and mission of Mercury & The Architects to best represent the brand as a millennial art and music movement or "A Millenaissance".
- Develop a strategic digital release and marketing plan for the coloring book and associated music video.
- Assist in the final packaging of the coloring book and music video.
- Develop a strategic digital release and marketing plan for the follow up single and album.
- Assist in the creation of additional visual content to support the entire release. (interviews, promos, trailers, acoustic performances)
1) "THEY CAN'T SHOOT THE MUSIC DOWN" MUSIC VIDEO AND COLORING BOOK.
2)"NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH" SINGLE AND CANVAS ART PIECE.
3)"THE GHOST THAT HAUNTS MY CASTLE" FULL LENGTH ALBUM.
"THE GHOST THAT HAUNTS MY CASTLE" CREDITS:
Lyrics, melodies, and music, written by TJ Mercury.
Artwork By Chelsea Rae.
Produced, mixed, and mastered by multi grammy award winner Mark B. Christensen (50 cent, Trey Songz)
Performances from Shawn Pelton on drums (Billy Joel, SNL, Ray Charles), Ben Butler on guitar (Chris Botti, Stevie Nicks), Bennett Paster on piano and synth, and Oscar Convers on bass guitar.
Vocal performances from TJ Mercury.
Vocal performances from Christina Maia.
"THEY CAN'T SHOOT THE MUSIC DOWN" CREDITS:
TJ Mercury: Songwriter, Producer, Vocalist, Nameless Boy.
Mark B. Christensen: Mixing and Mastering Engineer.
Chelsea Rae: Illustrator, Set Design, Costume Design, Character Design, Pianist, Puppet Master.
Kristyn Arch: Creator, Writer, Choreographer, Dancer/Oracle.
Christina Maia: Vocalist/Elitist.
Joseph Petito: Director, Editor, Guitar, Bass.
Greg Pizzullo: Drums, Executive Producer.
Elea Tzenselis: Cinematography.